Spring happenings!

My sister and I just arrived back from our grandmothers house. We were there for about 4 days! We love going there because we can have one on one time with Gigi and Poppy and also see the farm dog named Chip. He is a Dalmatian:-)

The springtime is the perfect time to get rid of clothes you don't need, items that are unessesary in your room, or even try a new hair style! If you don't already, try starting a reading plan for the bible or getting YouVersion app that has the bible simplified.
I have a verse i felt led to share with you; "Sing to Him a new new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy!" Psalms 33:1

What are your favorite activities? Write and tell me about it!

Also, if you have a pet, share its name and what kind!

Thanks-

Candice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful for my baby sister!