As a pk, (pastors' kid) I learn the principle values of; pride, friendliness, and staying up late:-). It's wonderful bringing lives to Christ and fun hanging around with teenagers, but what I learn most of all, (besides bringing people to Christ) I learn about how to handle pride. Some people brag of what their dad does for work, or how much money they have, or even they get to stay up later than others. But I have learned that just because you or your friend might have more, that doesn't mean they are better than you. They just have a bigger amount in that area. Everyone has something special about them, whether it is a sport, or in a job, or even in the amount in money. The second thing I learned is friendliness to people. Ok, I have to admit, I was shy when I was little. But the past year or so I learned that you don't have to be afraid to try to talk to someone new. It turns out pretty fun sometimes! A new friend is awesome! P.S. About the staying up late part, it is pretty fun sometimes but to tell you the truth, I am not a night person:-D Thanks for checking the blog! P.S.S.S.S. (the picture is of Realife Student Ministries where my dad is the director)

Comments

  1. You? Shy? Candice Gibbons? Shy? That's hard to believe! Great blog Candi! =-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! Yep...You could say I was a little shy until about 7 yrs I was getting to be more friendly, from my perspective:) thx for checking the blog! I appreciate your comments:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful for my baby sister!