Swimming in the winter is not that realistic, but when your indoors, and with your sisters, you can't beat that! Its true with all of the seasons. If you notice that when its winter, people want summer. If its summer, people want winter. Its simple. I remember when I was little, it was winter and my sisters and I got in our swimsuits and had a 'beach party' in our living room! I also remember in the summer I got in my winter coat and played outside. Its a pattern with the human nature. My mom says, "wherever you are, be there." Its meaning, to be thankful what has been placed in front of you, to not be thinking of what you don't have but focus on what you do. If you want, think of all the blessings you have. If you want, you can write me a comment about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful for my baby sister!